Yokohama Japanese Language School – for Expats and Professionals – Fall 2020
We are thrilled to announce that our Yokohama Japanese language school is now open and we are now offering Japanese lessons near Yokohama station!
With many choices for Japanese schools available in Yokohama – it can be hard to select a program that is best suited to your needs.
That’s why we have included information below about what makes Coto Japanese Academy Yokohama a good fit for working professionals and expats.
What makes Coto Japanese Academy Yokohama a great Option for Working Professionals and Expats:
- Focus on practical daily conversations and speaking – such as with our Private Lessons!
- Friendly and supportive instructors with a “student-centered” mindset
- Flexible Scheduling that meets the needs of international professionals – Even in our Intensive Courses and Part-Time Courses!
What Types of Japanese Courses Are We Offering At Our Yokohama Japanese School?
We are offering the same fun courses that we offer at our Tokyo location!
- Part-time Japanese Lessons: Group Japanese Lessons arranged by topic and level – 1x or 2x per week (take as many as you like that suit your level)
- Intensive Courses: Group Japanese Lessons arranged by level. Designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of spoken practical Japanese
- Private Lessons: Study 1 on 1 with a private instructor
Our mission at Coto is to support an easy transition into daily life for international residents. We believe that if you can learn how to have simple and effective daily communication in Japanese – then you can greatly increase the overall quality of life during your time in Japan. We want to support our students to be happy and enjoy their time in Japan.
Because of its history as an international hub – Yokohama has a vibrant international community living there. We noticed a need for a high-quality Japanese language school that focuses on high-quality lessons and helping its students.
Want to learn more? Contact us by filling out the contact form below: