Practice speaking Japanese online with Native Japanese Speakers
Are you looking for a way to practice your Japanese speaking online? Coto Online Japanese Lessons now offers “speaking sessions” with native Japanese speakers! Enhance your Japanese learning with speaking practice.
How can I use “Speaking Sessions” to learn how to speak Japanese?
Speaking sessions are a chance for you to focus on your Japanese output. They are a free conversation session with a Japanese native speaker. You can take them in either 25 minute or 50 minute increments.
So let’s say that you are already taking Japanese lessons with us at our in-person school in Tokyo – you could take online speaking sessions in your free time to practice what you learn in class.
What are “Speaking Sessions” at Coto Online?
- A speaking practice session
- Either 25 minutes or 50 minutes
- You can speak freely with a Native Japanese Speaker that is engaged in your conversation
What “Speaking Sessions” are NOT
- Guided Japanese Lessons (We offer these also and they are called learning sessions)
- A consultation where you can ask questions to a Japanese teacher (If you would like that – you would need to use Learning Sessions)
When can you take Speaking Sessions to improve your Japanese speaking?
How can I communicate during a speaking session? Is there any software that I need?
As long as you have a Skype account or a google hangouts account – you can take speaking sessions with Coto Online. In the future we will be offering a native program so you will not even need to leave the Coto Online website.
Why should you take “Speaking Sessions” at Coto Online?
- Increased practice will help you to remember words faster – and make your accent more natural.
- In a recent study from language school Sprachcaffe, over 90% of the 2000 students that they surveyed reported that their interactions with other speakers was the most important part of their language learning.
- Practice in speaking sessions will give you the confidence that you need to speak Japanese in your daily life in Japan