Schedule: (Japan Standard Time (GMT +9))
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:10 – 11:00
Course Schedules are conducted in Japan Standard Time. Unsure what that looks like for you? Please use – https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Tuition Fee: 30,000 Yen / Month
Enrollment starts each month. Payment begins on the first day of the following month.
For example, If you sign up on March 15th, you will be charged 30,000 yen on April 1st.
*Plus one time registration fee of 10,000 JPY for new students – Please add it to your cart during checkout.
- Pay via Credit Card or Debit Card
- Payment is month to month – if you would like to cancel, please request it by the 20th of the previous month.
If you apply in the middle of the month, the enrollment and payment will start on the 1st of the following month. However, if you want to start attending the class as soon as possible, you will be able to join immediately with an additional payment for the first month.
Charge for the first month
If the application date is:
- From 1st to 10th of the month: Full amount of the monthly fee
- From 11th to 20th of the month: Half of the monthly fee
- From 21st to the end of the month: Please join the class from the following month.
Register for this course and get started
Click the button below to be taken to the registration page. If you are not already logged in – you will be asked to make an account and verify your email.
What is a “Lite Intensive Course”?
A Lite Intensive course is
- 2 Days Per Week (A total of 4x 50 minute sessions)
- A linear course format (Our current part-time lessons are focused on improving specific skills with a heavy focus on conversation – this is more of a traditional “course” that covers many aspects of the Japanese language)
Part-time classes may fit your schedule – but they may not match your learning needs comprehensively.
This is where our “Lite Intensive” courses come in.
Our “Lite Intensive” courses strike a balance between learning progress and study commitment. You can learn and progress in your ability – without having to worry about an overwhelming pace.
This is particularly useful for those who are working or have other commitments in addition to learning.
Great for students who are familiar with the Genki Textbook series – these comprehensive courses are designed to teach you many aspects of the Japanese language and to allow you to practice it inside of your classes.
What’s covered in the course?
|Class structure||100mins × 24 sessions (2.5 months) for each level|
2x 100 minute sessions per week.
|Textbook||Intermediate 3 : 中級へ行こう (Unit 1~4)& 日本語総まとめ N3 漢字 & Coto Original File (PDF)|
What is an online group course?
An online group course meets regularly with a teacher and other students. If you choose to join this course – you will be joining with other students and participating in an online class taught by a professional Japanese instructor.
Who teaches the class?
Coto online group classes are taught by professional native Coto Japanese Instructors.