Coto Year End Party 2017!
Come join us for our year end Coto party!
Here’s why you should join us!
1. Our party is a great chance to speak Japanese! Our staff, teachers and native Japanese people will attend, so feel free to practice with all of them.
2. We will organize games and activities so you get a chance to meet new people. Your friends and family are also welcome to join the fun. Last year, more than 100 people attended our Year End Party!
3. The food will be delicious and includes 2-hour all you can drink! You’ll be able to try beer, Japanese sake, cocktails and so on. The food menu includes a lot of dishes, salads, pizza etc. We can arrange for vegetarian option, so let us know when you sign-up!
4. You may win 20,000 yen worth of lessons. Join our photo contest and get a chance to win a prize!
5. Because our party will be fun! We’ll have games and a dance time! The restaurant offers a large space where we will be able to dance and have a great time. Share your song requests with us before the party! If you enjoy quiet discussion while drinking wine, there’s also comfortable areas perfect for you.
- Saturday, December 9, 2017
- 19:30 – 22:00 pm (open 19:00, start 19:30)
- “Lowp Kitchen” 3 min from Ichigaya station (website)
- 5000 yen in advance/ 5500 yen at the door (includes food and all you can drink)
Book your ticket online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at this last event for the year!
This year we will be having a photo contest with the theme of « What does Japan mean to you? » (« これぞ日本！”ーあなたにとっての日本とは？ »). Submit your photo to win prizes!
Photo Contest Details
If you want to enter our photography contest, please check the rules below:
- The contest is limited to people joining the Year End Party
- The photograph must be taken by you in 2017.
- Please add a title to your photograph.
- You may submit only 1 photograph
- The size of the photograph must be larger than 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Please send your photograph to email@example.com before December 4th.
The vote will be held during the party and the winner will receive tickets for lessons worth ¥20,000!